Who we are:
Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to reach zero collisions in traffic by developing and commercializing its AD/ADAS software solution – OnePilot – globally.
OnePilot will make its debut later this year in Volvo Cars coming cutting-edge SPA2 cars and the up-and-coming luxury EV brand Polestar and will continue to reach new customers globally. Currently, Zenseact is operating from its sites in Sweden, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley, and is mostly built up on highly skilled engineers within AI, feature algorithm, high-precision mapping and more.
We are now looking for a Java Cloud Developer to join our autonomous driving development team in Shanghai to develop and operate our map platform.
- Be part of the global agile product organization for Maps and Connectivity
- Develop cloud applications with Spring Boot/Spring Cloud on top of Azure Kubernetes Services for map platform applications
- Design and implement components in certain cloud applications together with teams in Sweden
- Implement non-functional requirements required for production operations
- Contribute to CI/CD pipelines setup
- Engage in continuous release activities
- Play key role in production operations including release updates, incidents handling, troubleshooting, etc.
- Thrive in the startup phase of a new field, where processes and tools are yet to be fully implemented, rather than in a phase of handling legacy structures
- Can keep calm and focused in commonly stressful situations
- Enjoy working in a transparent and humble organization where we do our best to live by the agile principles and support each other
- Like to have fun at work, since you are passionate and proud of what we do
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be experienced in developing, deploying, and operating cloud applications
- Be experienced with Spring Boot/Spring Cloud based micro-service systems development
- Be able to design and implement production ready cloud applications independently
- Have excellent communication skills, enjoying working in an international organization with experience of working in both Chinese and Western environments and cultures
- Have strong knowledge of agile methodologies
Experience with any of this will give you an extra edge:
- Middleware systems (messaging and caching)
- Event Driven Architecture
- Azure Kubernetes Services or Kubernetes
- Experience in developing cloud applications on Azure
- HD/SD maps
In addition, we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Engineering or related.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the automotive, Internet, or the Communication and High-Tech industry
- Background leading a team of software engineers, safeguarding the code that goes into production.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and orally
- Chinese citizen
More about Zenseact:
Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar, and Volvo Cars, coming vehicle platform that carries game changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990’s and elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ ambitious Engineers based on sites in Shanghai, Sweden, and Silicon Valley.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.