Software Integration Engineer Zenseact China
Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, a coming vehicle platform that carries game-changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990s and is elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ highly ambitious Engineers based in Shanghai, Sweden, and Silicon Valley sites.
In order to deliver key China programs with partners, we need integration engineer to provide onsite hands-on support on integration related work to ensure Zenseactautonomous driving software is working well on customer vehicles together with partners.
The high level overall scope includes:
● China technical interface for software integration related topics, with close collaboration with Sweden developmentteam.
● Direct interactions with China partner for technical topics related to vehicle demo/software integration work.
● Provide hands-on support for software integration toolkit adaption, delivery and debugging work towards partners.
● The scope may evolve as we progress further with China programs.
● Support other related tasks when needed – such as China business developmentactivities with partners/OEMs.
Everyday tasks likely to include:
● Python (basic scripting)
● Configuration of build system (Bazel)
● Linux (software can be deployed on NVIDIA Linux hardware DDPX, DriveOS
● Basic C++ (C++14)
● Networking (person to person, reaching out within Zenseact), finding solutions etc
● Drive internal solution and roadmap, which are going to evolve along the way and is not likely to be given
● Troubleshooting (to aid Zenseact's partners, maybe gdb, coredumps, logging, ...)
● Gerrit with CI
● Knowledge about architectures (ARM)
● Knowledge about real-time OS (QNX)
● Familiarity with Functional Safety (FuSa) and coding standards such as MISRA and AUTOSAR (coding standard part)
● AD cloud aspects; might come in future
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT, Engineering or Science or similar competence acquired thru work-experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent English communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment
• Agile way of working and related tools such as Confluence/JIRA and etc.
• Strong coordination, facilitation, and pedagogical skills. Being able to handle communication and facilitation of issues between several parties
• Enjoy working in an international organization and possess experience of working in both Chinese and European or US environment and cultures
• Willing to travel (when conditions permit)
- Engineering Roles
- Shanghai, China
Making safe and intelligent mobility real.
At Zenseact, we lead the global movement of crafting tomorrow's mobility with the software platform of choice. Our mission is to “Make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere”. This statement marks our conviction and dedication to bring autonomous driving out on the streets for real and is at the center of everything we do.
We could not dream of achieving this without our great teams of very talented people. We are on this journey together and our agile way of working is reflected throughout our entire organization; it is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
About Zenseact China
Zenseact develops the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Zenuity’s focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate in Sweden and China.