Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilotautonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, a coming vehicle platform that carries game-changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990s and is elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ highly ambitious Engineers based in Shanghai, Sweden, and Silicon Valley sites.
In order to launch Zenseact autonomous driving systems in China, we will need capability to test and demo Zenseactfeature in China environments so that Zenseact solutions can be adjusted to best shape to create customer tractions, as well as prepared for customer program delivery. Day to day work for this role will include:
- Identification demo/test tracks based on requirements, coordination of test facility for scenario needs.
- Developing the demo/test cases to measure the quality of the software components or functional chains, as well as function demo effect.
- Testing the automatic driving functions on scalable testing platforms (SIL, vehicles)
- Evaluating the AD functions and documenting this with testing results. Contact with relevant development teams for aligning the results.
- Support function debugging and tunning, together with development teams.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the testing platforms together with their respective responsibles.
- Education: Bachelor or Master in computer science, robotics, automotive engineering, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Experience: Multiple years of experience in the development of systems and/or with testing of ADAS or AD systems and the related processes. Being familiar with systems engineering and functional safety.
- Specific Knowledge:
- Chinese native speaker with fluent English language skills
- Expertise as testing manager
- Being familiar with different testing platforms (SIL, vehicles).
- Knowledge about relevant standards, such as ISO26262, ISO21448, ASPICE, etc.
- Mastering collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA etc.).
- Knowledge of Linux and development on Linux systems.
- Inter-cultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels.
- Independent and pro-active working style, willingness to travel inside China and abroad (when conditions permit).
- Experience in leading development teams, preferably in the AD domain.